Evaluation of sports fields to improve safety, playability and appearance.
Field problems? We have the solutions!
Defining Your Athletic Field Needs
Not all sports fields are created equal. Each sport has specific requirements to meet. The level and frequency of play also help determine the specific needs of your field as will your budget, equipment and the skill of your groundskeepers.
Let’s face it – a professional or even a semi-pro team will have more discretionary funds, better equipment and a more skilled staff than a Little League baseball or a Pop Warner football team. Yet, regardless of how intense the use …
All athletes are entitled to a safe playing field.
Identifying the specific requirements for your field is the first step.
The second is enlisting the services of a company that appreciates the nuances of the different athletic fields and can help develop a plan to make permanent, sustainable improvements.
Sports Field Solutions understands the particular needs of various athletic associations, and we design and construct athletic fields with the athletes’ safety in mind.
Scott Bills, a baseball player, calls on his expertise and professional experience to evaluate your athletic field needs and expertly prepares recommendations to satisfy safety, playability and appearance standards.
“Scott has worked on our field in the past and now we have very few rainouts because the fields are finally done correctly with proper grade and drainage.
We are also working on a capital project that we are proud to have Scott run for us. Looking at a $600,000 job, we feel very confident that Scott and his team will make us the best Little League on Staten Island.”Joe DiMeo
- Material specifications and scope of work
- Onsite project management and supervision
- Staff training
- Sports field-related talks and presentations
- Soil testing
- Expert reports
- Site evaluation and safety assessment
- Testimony for plaintiff and defendant cases
- Natural and synthetic athletic field
- Turf management programs
- Expert investigation of sports field-related accidents and injuries
- Park and recreation complexes, golf courses, premises, landscapes and arboriculture
- All levels of play
- Field condition assessment
- Recommendations for improvement or renovation
- Budget preparation
- Bid proposals
- Evaluation of contractor quotes